Hamster Lovin' Hamster Lovin'

This was great!

Great job...well done! Very funny.

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Pretty sweet game you have here.

I liked this game a LOT. Plus the fact that it makes sense that you would post a "guide" for people to use. It's for a game that encourages cheating, hello? Anyway, this is to razman343, depending on your computer, if you have Microsoft for your computer, your keyboard should have a Windows icon on it. Press it, and the Start menu should show up. Any other computers, I have no clue how to do it.
mb

Chaos (I'm Fighting Myself) Chaos (I'm Fighting Myself)

Very well made!

I haven't reviewed anyone's music for a while, especially yours! All the same, this was a very well put together piece, as far as how the sound goes. Very good with the gameboy-ish sound going on. I'm guessing it's supposed to be similar to LoZ, since you gave credit to it for inspiration! Now, the problem I see with it: add some background to it. Just some soft harmonics, second melodies, playing in the background. You did a good job making the sound build, but, the whole thing can be a bit overwhelming to the ears if you make everything too loud, even if it's EQed well. Somehow, I feel that I'm not explaining this right. But, if you have any questions as to what I mean, as in, go into further detail and discuss this, you know how to contact me. Once again, great job on another successful video game piece, ImperfectDisciple!
-mech

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Yeah, I get what you mean, and you're probably right, but I'm okay with the instrumentation as it is...for now. May or may not update it. I need inspiration for it first.

Luminosity-ID Luminosity-ID

Hummm...dah...

Tis okay. Not rating on whether it's really a trance song or not, just the quality. I feel that this could have really been revamped much better. I've heard some really great songs from you lately, but this needs some touch ups. The drums sound pretty good. I hear the strings, but then I also hear the synths kinda overshadowing the actual beauty of the song. Great ending though! Keep up the awesome work.
-Mech(+_-)

mmmK, thanks!

Raygae Raygae

Wow...

Rofl, this is awesome...could be better, but yeah, it is quite catchy, and it doesn't have a real bad loop. Great job and keep up the good work!
-Mech(+_-)

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Thanks! Made in all of 2 hours (last minute!)